Professional Interpreters of Erie
Language Interpretation Services
Professional Interpreters of Erie Language Services
Professional Interpreters of Erie offers many services at no charge for established clients of our agency:
1. Appointment reminders;
2. Phone interpretation of important patient information;
3. Coordination of follow-up appointments, specialist visits, outpatient testing, etc.
4. Assistance with paperwork;
5. Assistance with medication refills;
6. New patient referrals and coordination of medical records transfer.
We provide on-site professional language interpreters to assist you in communicating effectively with limited English proficiency individuals. Our interpreters are knowledgeable in medical and legal terminology. The primary modality used is consecutive interpretation. You can rest assured knowing that our interpreters will interpret every word that is said during the session and will always adhere to interpreter ethics.
We also offer simultaneous interpretation services for events such as conferences and group educational settings.
Our interpreters are available for regular business hours as well as after-hours and weekends for emergencies.
Our rates are competitive with other area agencies and vary by language and nature of the assignment.
Please contact us for rate information.
Professional Interpreters of Erie currently offers language interpretation and translation services in the following languages:
Our agency can assist with your document translation needs. Our areas of expertise include legal documents and medical education materials. In order to provide you with a free quote, please send the original material to be translated. Rates are dependent upon the length, context, and technical level of the material to be translated. Urgent translations incur an additional cost.
American Sign Language
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about
our agency or our services!
Benefits of Working with Professional Interpreters of Erie:
The following are just a few of the potential benefits enjoyed by organizations that work with our agency:
1. Increased patient compliance with treatment
2. Greater client satisfaction
3. Reduction in the number of late cancellations or no-shows which waste precious resources
4. Decreased risk for medical malpractice liability due to miscommunication of important information
5. Increased compliance with federal regulations such as HIPAA and Title VI of the 1964 Civil Rights Act
Double click here to add text.